REAL ESTATE NEWS
Mortgage News Daily
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Communities
NYT > Real Estate
The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
- You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
Ask Real Estate: A Crying Baby Next Door
- When the noisy baby in the apartment next door keeps you up all night, is there anything to be done?
What's Selling Now: Homes That Sold for About $1 Million
- Recent residential sales in New York City and the region.
The Fix: Tips for Creating a City Garden
- How to turn a dreary outdoor space into an urban retreat.
What I Love: A Brooklyn-Born Actress Rediscovers New York
- After giving up Manhattan to raise a family in the suburbs, Margaret Colin returned to find the city much changed.
Shopping Guide: Shopping for Outdoor Umbrellas
- Umbrellas are a quick way to introduce shade and privacy to an outdoor space, but choosing the right one isn’t that easy.
Model Apartments Where Designers Run Wild
- As the inventory of newly constructed apartments grows, developers are letting designers go crazy to help their buildings stand out from the crowd.
360 View: The Business Downstairs: Plus or Minus?
- Sometimes co-op boards aren’t crazy about their commercial tenants.
On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- This week’s properties are on the Upper West Side, in Union Square and in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
On the Market: Homes for Sale in New Jersey and Connecticut
- This week’s properties include a four-bedroom in Easton, Conn., and a five-bedroom in Avalon, N.J.
Newsletter By Email
New Construction Updates
Comparative Market Analysis
Mortgage Payment Calculator
Private MLS Search & Alerts
Private MLS Search and Alerts
Real Estate Resources
BOOKMARK & SHARE